Privacy Statement TRAJECTUM BVBA
TRAJECTUM BVBA respects the General Data Protection Regulation that will take effect on 25 May 2018 in all European countries. In concrete terms, this means the following:
How does TRAJECTUM BVBA collect personal data?
TRAJECTUM BVBA only collects personal information that you provide us with, or that third parties communicate to us, within the framework of its activities.
Which personal date does TRAJECTUM BVBA process?
TRAJECTUM BVBA only collects personal data that is necessary for carrying out its activities.
When and why does TRAJECTUM BVBA process personal data?
TRAJECTUM BVBA processes this data for the execution of its activities and only:
- if you gave permission for this;
- or, if processing is required to provide a service you have requested;
- or, if we are legally obliged to process the data (eg your national register number for a VDAB Outplacement certificate);
How does TRAJECTUM BVBA handle personal data?
Your data will only be used in function of the service you have requested:
- If, for example, you register for one or more newsletters, we will only use your data to provide you with these newsletters. Each newsletter also gives you the opportunity to unsubscribe
- Only the authorized persons within TRAJECTUM BVBA will have access to your personal data and these will not be communicated to third parties
For how long does TRAJECTUM BVBA store personal data?
If you are interested in an event or contact us via the contact page, we will keep your details for as long as TRAJECTUM BVBA exists.
Does TRAJECTUM BVBA store my personal data in a secure manner?
Your data will be treated in a safe manner. That is why we use various security technologies and measures to adequately protect your data against unauthorized access, use, loss or disclosure. These technologies and measures are tested and adjusted at regular intervals if necessary.
What can I do myself with regards to my personal data?
You always have access to your personal data, you can check these and correct inaccuracies at any time.
How to disable cookies?
If you wish to block cookies, you can do so in the following way, depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042