Dream more than others think practical. Expect more than others think possible. Care more than others think wise.
Howard Schultz, Chairman and CEO of Starbucks
From plan to execution: Strategy and Leadership
If strategy is a decision, who to serve with what, strategy execution is enabling people to create a decision pattern.
- Supporting Leaders during their Strategy Journeys
- Dealing with Complexity and Uncertainty
- Change Management
- Aligning individual and organizational performance
- Initiative management: selecting, prioritizing and executing the right initiatives, those actions that will lead to the realization of your objectives
- Preparing all staff for a complete new way of working as a reaction to deep changes in the market
- Creating a modus operandi and processes in compliance with employer’s obligations while maintaining the employees' involvement
- Supporting organizations throughout mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, business integration...